Monday, July 22, 2013

London Film Museum


I felt like everyone should play this as they scroll along through the pictures.  It's not necessarily all of my favorites, but it is a pretty accurate list of some of the most famous original movie scores.

     Anyway, I went to the London Film Museum today (after I went to the Royal Pharmaceutical Museum with my friend Becca because that is what she wants to do with her future :)).  While the museum itself was not exactly impressive, nor is, honestly, the history of the cinema and business in Britain, they had an extremely impressive amount of original costumes and pieces/props on display.  They also had an extensive exhibit on Charlie Chaplin which was rather enlightening.  I mostly want to post pictures but will comment or label some as I go.  This is my top collection to share . . .

Original screenplays of Out of Africa, Batman, and Superman.


Charlie Chaplin . . .


Original Sherlock Holmes . . .

All the Aliens . . .

This was my absolute favorite part of the museum and I literally had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming out loud . . .



If you still don't recognize the importance of these articles, comment below and I will gladly discuss it with you.

The Chronicles of Riddick . . .


 A Knight's Tale (homage due to Mr. Ledger) . . .

Lastly,  dress from the Gangs of New York (although I personally don't like this movie) and a top that Cather Zeta-Jones wore in The Legend of Zorro . . .




Well I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I enjoyed seeing them in person.  Anytime anyone wants to respectfully discuss film, I am always open for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment