Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blah Blah Blah



     Actually having to attempt homework today.  That's probably a good thing since I am constantly having to remind myself that I am here to take a class, not just go on vacation, haha!  Someone please help and remind me . . .  Or maybe not ;)  Lord knows I never ever (never, ever) do selfies but something about London is just making the wild side of me pop out! (That was meant to be facetious, by the way :))  Also, I feel like the top one is something you would be asked to do by those Glamour Gussie people, or whatever, that take your Senior pictures.  The second just extends the validation of my weirdness to think all of this in the first place, not to mention I am wearing the awesomeness that is Pitbull.  Also, this is my first time having a single room at school so I can totally do these things without immediate external judgement.
           Well. . .  back to the grind.  More adventures are in store to be told.  For now, you will just have to deal with these, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment