Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Here I am...

...Sitting on this hotel bed at 10:30 at night, desperately needing sleep but too nervous and excited to do much else.  Sooooo, I decided to attend to the needs of my new blog (created directly for you scavengers following me to London ;)) and here is my first post! Yay! Obviously I am going to provide an introduction for this, as all well written thoughts require, but alas, it will have to be another night.  By the next post you will read, I will probably be in London!
       So wish me safe travels and adventures until then!

5 comments:

  1. Love you baby girl, enjoy your great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels my friend look forward to reading about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! I hope to keep you entertained! Haha

      Delete
  3. I feel like a stow away already! I hope you have a great time and pray for safe travels to, around and back from the magical city of London --It's Jamil by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I giggled so hard at this haha

    ReplyDelete